- This pocket community with a high walk score is nestled on a peninsula with picturesque homes and marina.
- An active neighborhood loves its Farmer’s Market, Summerfest Celebration, and community outreach events.
- The business district is loaded with cafes and bakeries, boutiques full of treasures, and international cuisine.
- Cool off in the community pool and immerse yourself in the public library.
- Discovery Park is 534 acres of beauty and has a huge variety of natural attractions, including tide pools, sandy beaches, meadows with hiking trails, and year-round nature education.
Parks and Rec