- Self-proclaimed “The Center of the Universe,” Fremont is smack dab in the middle of the Seattle neighborhoods, and houses several of the major tech companies such as Google and Adobe Systems. Commuting is not required with all of the housing choices available in Fremont.
- Fremont is host to a wide variety of restaurants and eateries, and is even home to a brewery, distillery, and a chocolate factory. International fare from all corners of the world is available here. And the Sunday Fremont Farmer’s Market kicks the foodie experience up another notch!
- Gardeners relish the treasures they find at the statuary and garden shop. Galleries and antique stores provide finds for hunters of the unusual.
- The Burke-Gilman Trail skirts the Ship Canal, giving hikers unparalleled views.
- Your dance card will be more than full with Fremont’s back-to-back festivals for all ages with the Summer Solstice Parade, Oktoberfest, Outdoor Movies and the First Friday.
- Don’t forget to visit the Troll! You never know what accessories he’s wearing.
Parks and Rec