- Fall City is a small, unincorporated area along the Snoqualmie River. The scenery here is nothing short of spectacular. There is an active and historic farming community, increasing artisanry, and a great deal of recreation to be had, including fishing, hiking and golfing.
- The Fall City Historical Society is developing an online collection of photos and memorabilia bringing the area’s past to life.
- Pete Nelson’s Tree House Point event center is a beacon for weddings, meetings, and romantic getaways. Fall City Arts coordinates festivals and events for the town.
- In June, Fall City Days Parade and Festival includes a Fun Run to benefit local schools. The Fall City Community Association supplies the region with both an online and a print newsletter and serves as a clearinghouse of information to outlying areas.
- The city’s mantra is, “If you’re lucky enough to live in Fall City, you’re lucky enough.”
Parks and Rec