- Capitol Hill is loaded with blocks and blocks of shops and markets to explore during the day and a vibrant night life with a swinging music scene. Check out the Jimi Hendrix statue at Broadway and Pine.
- Be yourself at this fashion hub and center of individuality with frequent block parties and get togethers.
- Mid-July it’s the Capitol Hill Block Party, a three-day music extravaganza with a long list of performers.
- Filmgoers frequent Landmark Harvard Exit, a multiplex transformed from one of the area’s classic old buildings.
- With so much urban activity, Capitol Hill’s green spaces are a welcome respite. Volunteer Park, Interlaken Park, Cal Anderson Park and the Seattle Japanese Gardens are only a few of the beautifully developed parklands here.
Parks and Rec