- Bothell combines the perfect blend of historic heritage and peaceful suburban vibe. Bothell Historical Museum and a walking tour of buildings from centuries past give visitors a glimpse of the bygone pioneer lifestyle.
- Country Village reclaimed farm-style buildings and opened them to studios, antique shops, a farmer’s market and a wine-tasting room. You will discover year-round festivals and community events there.
- Pick from two colleges to further your education – Cascadia College and the University of Washington, Bothell.
- Enjoy vibrant nightlife with music and theater at the Northshore Performing Arts Center.
- Bothell residents treasure a variety of natural and manmade recreation including over 250 acres of greenspace, nineteen parks with varied equipment and themes, well-maintained trails winding around the Sammamish River, and docks, a sports complex, skate park, and seven golf courses.
- “Come for a day…or a lifetime!”
Parks and Rec